Our goal is to keep you safe! The safety of all riders is in your hands! Your supervision is required and necessary at all times. As the lessee of this inflatable unit, the safety of children and riders is your responsibility. Please position yourself in close proximity of the unit at all times. As the lessee of the unit, you are also responsible for the complete safety and security of the leased unit.
- The ride should not be operated if wind exceeds 15 mph or in rain or lightning conditions.
- All riders must remove their shoes.
- Riders must remove loose or sharp objects including plastic, glasses and dangling jewelry.
- No pets, animals, confetti, candy, food, drink, or gum in the inflatable.
- No water in or around the unit unless it is a water inflatable. The inflatable can become very slippery and unsafe. In the event it gets wet, dry unit completely before letting riders in the unit by letting the air run through the unit and towel drying.
- No flips, roughhousing, or horseplay should be tolerated.
- No climbing on the walls, nets, (nets can and will rip and will result in a fine) or roof is allowed inside or outside of the unit.
- In the event that the unit has an inflatable slide, riders shall not jump from the platform of the slide onto the jumping area nor should they jump down the slide.
- No silly string allowed in or around the unit.
- Women who are pregnant or people with pre-existing health conditions such as heart disease or pre-existing injuries should not be allowed in or on the inflatable unit at any time.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall not be permitted to ride.
- No smoking, matches, tiki lights, fireworks, anything hot or anything on fire should not be used in or around the unit.
- Only the same ages and sizes of groups shall play in the inflatable at the same time. Please follow these guidelines as to the number of riders that may be on the inflatable unit at the same time:
*Children up to age 8; 8 riders. Children from ages 9-12; 5-6 riders. Persons over 12; 3-4 riders. 2 person maximum on the slide at a time. Toddlers ages 1-3 must be accompanied by an adult and may not be in the unit at the same time as older children.
- Do not remove the inflatable from its original position. If the unit moves, please exit all riders and push/pull it back in its place on the tarp using corner straps.
- No alterations or attachments to the unit at all.
- Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the ride
- The event location must be flat and free of rocks, twigs, animal droppings and debris to ensure safety of the jumper and its riders. A 20-foot overhead clearance is needed and a 5-foot perimeter clearance around the jumper is also needed.
- If unit starts to deflate, all persons must exit immediately.
- No toys or sharp objects are allowed in the unit.
Initialing, the Lessee understands and agrees to these provisions and has received and read
Lessor’s Safety & Inspection Checklist. Initials: __________
2. EQUIPMENT, RENT, PAYMENT AND TERMS:
The undersigned, as Lessee (Customer), rents from Bounce House Jumper Party Rentals as Lessor, one Unit ID#: ___________________. The rental fee as stated above is payable in advance from the time of commencement, setup time, and end time.
Unit will be delivered to the street address specified above by Lessee. Lessee grants Lessor right to enter property at the said address (“Delivery Address”) for delivery and subsequent pick up of the unit and any associated equipment at approximately specified times.
The Lessor equipment is reliable, however should the unit begin to deflate, immediately have riders exit unit and check for one of the following conditions: 1) The motor has stopped; in which case check the connection at the outlet near the motor and when the unit plugs into the house to make sure they have not come undone, 2) If motor continues to run, check for blockage of the air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also, check both air tubes. In the event there is a loss of power, don’t panic; exit all riders carefully and quickly. Make sure that the motor is not unplugged or turned off. If the unit became unplugged because it is moved and pulled the plug from the outlet, your unit is not secured well enough. Check the stakes or sandbags and make sure the kids are not playing too wildly (i.e., throwing themselves against the walls.) If that is not the problem check your fuse box or breaker box. Your circuit could be overloaded, try unloading the circuit and plugging it back in. If the motor is still running, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check the blower tube(s) on the inflatable unit to make sure that they are tightly tied on. If the problem continues, please call 916-895-1508.
5. CARE OF THE UNIT & FEES:
Lessee agrees to keep the unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear excepted. Do not move unit from the place where it was installed. If the unit moves, pull corner(s) back to their original location(s) of installation and re-secure. Do not let the unit rub up against any surface. Absolutely no “SILLY STRING” is to be sprayed on, inside, or near the unit. It will not come off and will destroy the unit permanently. If the unit is damaged by “SILLY STRING”, then a $1000.00 fee shall be automatically imposed. Any misuse or damage to the unit will result in additional fees: 1) Spilled food, drink or other spilled items could result in a $100-$500 cleaning fee. 2) Negligence and damage to unit could result in a $400-$1,000 repair fee. 3) Loss or theft of the unit while under the care of the Lessee will result in a $3,000 replacement fee. In the event of rain, high winds, inclement weather and for any other extreme reason, Lessor reserves the right to cancel this agreement and terminate the reservation without any delivery or set up. Any deposit will be refunded or put toward a new event date. If the equipment is delivered and set up you will be charged the full amount of the rental agreement. Refunds will only be given due to inclement weather or at the discretion of the Lessor. Lessee agrees to return the unit and pay Lessor for all charges incidental to breakage to the unit while it is in the possession of the Lessee. Initialing, the Lessee understands and agrees to these provisions. Initials: __________
6. WET & DRY UNITS:
Lessee agrees to use the unit in accordance with the reservation that was requested. If the Lessee rented a wet/dry unit at the dry price, the unit must remain dry. Lessee agrees to provide credit card information prior to set up of the unit and if upon pick up a dry unit has been made wet, the Lessee agrees to have their credit card charged for the price of the wet unit rental. If the Lessee does not wish to provide credit card information, the Lessee must pay the price of the wet unit up front as a deposit and the difference of the wet and dry unit prices will be refunded upon pick up. If a dry unit rental is wet upon pick up the deposit will not be refunded. Initials:
7. ALTERATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS:
No alterations in or attachments to the unit will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
Lessor warrants that the unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor’s obligation under this Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. The warranty is in lieu of any all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including but not limited to, consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the unit.
9. POSSESSION OF AND TITLE TO:
Lessee agrees to keep the unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such unit. The unit will remain property of the Lessor and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
The Lessee shall be in charge of the unit’s operation, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the unit in good working order. Lessor and its officers, shareholders, directors, employees, and agents are not responsible for any injury occurring to the Lessee or to any guests of Lessee or to any other person using the unit while the unit is in possession of the Lessee. Lessee shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Lessor and its officers, shareholders, directors, employees, and agents against and in respect to any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, damages, recoveries and deficiencies, including interest, penalties, and reasonable attorney’s fees that Lessor shall incur or suffer, which arise or result from the use of the unit by Lessee, any guest of Lessee, or to any other person using the unit, or to any claims by any other person injured by or account of the unit while it is in the possession of the Lessee. Lessor and its officers, shareholders, directors, employees, and agents will not be responsible for any damages occurring on the premises of the Lessee or any other location including parks, halls, etc. in which the Lessee may hold an event. Lessor will not be held responsible for any underground utilities, sprinkler systems, septic systems, electrical, rocks, etc. when staking down inflatables. Initials: __________
11. PUBLIC PROPERTY EVENTS:
Most municipalities have additional insurance and permit requirements when setting up on public property. It is the Lessee’s responsibility to contact the municipality to find out these requirements, if any, and communicate that information to us. It is the Lessee’s responsibility to obtain the appropriate approvals and permits. If Lessor sets up equipment and the municipality requires its removal due to the Lessee not having prior approval and/or the appropriate permit, a refund will not be issued. Lessor will provide a Certificate of Insurance to the Lessee for the public premise in which the Lessee is holding their event. Lessor will not be held responsible for any damages to the public municipalities in which the Lessee may hold an event. Any damages to parks, halls, schools, etc as a result of said event will be the responsibility of the Lessee. The Lessor will not be liable for any injuries occurring on public premises while the unit is in possession of the Lessee.
12. LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
Lessee acknowledges and certifies that they have had a sufficient opportunity to read this entire document that they have, in fact, read it in its entirety, that they understand its content and that they execute it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind.
If any of the terms or conditions of this agreement are found to be unenforceable, illegal, or unconscionable by a court competent jurisdiction, the remaining terms and conditions of the Agreement shall stay in full force and effect.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
This Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee (Customer). This lease contains entire agreement of the parties hereto. Any prior agreements, whether written or oral, promises negotiations or representations not expressly herein shall be acknowledged by Lessee.